Discover Hamburg as you wish. By bus, train or boat, on foot or by bicycle – this tour
has no rules, you determine in advance the focus and duration. I am happy
to combine the tour with special highlights such as picnic on the Elbe river beach/ to the Alster meadows or a marriage proposal in front of the city panorama.
Possible destinations for your individual city tour in Hamburg could be
- Downtown, Town Hall, branch offices
- Speicherstadt and HafenCity
- Outer Alster, Alster meadows
- Bus tour to all the sites in Hamburg
- Jetties, Krameramtsstuben (where the retailers widows lived) and Michel, the landmark of Hamburg
- Jetties, Old Elbe Tunnel, Fish Market, Docklands with a nice view over the harbour
- Down the Elbe river: District of Blankenese and the famous “Treppenviertel”
- Main churches of Hamburg
Most destinations can be combined especially when going by bicycle.
Need help to plan your stay in Hamburg or do you prefer to explore the city “on your own”?
To make the most of your visit to Hamburg, I am happy to provide you with a personalized city guide and organizing harbour tours, museum visits etc.
Prices for an individual guided tour in Hamburg
Individualised walking tour or bike ride for up to 4 people:
€140 for two hours , each additional hour €50*
Please ask for a quote for groups with more than 4 persons.
* excludes additional costs for public transport, bike rental fee, entrance fees or upgrades